Easy, healthy grilled chicken with a Brazilian flavors of cumin, pepper and oregano.
1 lbs. chicken, skinless, boneless
¼ cup coconut milk or non-dairy milk
1 dash of hot sauce
½ sweet bell pepper, cut into big chunks
½ purple onion, cut into chunks
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. McCormick® Cumin, Ground
1 tsp. McCormick® Oregano Leaves
½ tsp. McCormick® White Pepper, Ground
¼ tsp. McCormick® Red Pepper, Ground
1. In a ziplock bag or shallow bowl, add chicken, coconut milk and hot sauce. Mix well and place in the
2. Discard the liquid and cut chicken into chunks. Thread chicken, peppers and onions on a metal
3. In a small bowl, mix together cumin, oregano leaves, white pepper and ground pepper.
4. Brush chicken and vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning mix.
5. Place on grill over medium heat, rotating every 3 minutes until chicken is cooked all the way through,
Calories: 160, fat: 5.6, Cholesterol: 65, Sodium: 75, Potassium: 58, Carbs: 3, Fiber: 0, Sugar: 0, Protein: 26